How Does Kidney C.O.P.® Protect Against Calcium Oxalate Crystals?
Scientists have studied the ingredients in Kidney C.O.P.® and suggest they work by:
- Citrate binding with calcium to form urine soluble molecules and producing fewer non soluble calcium oxalate crystals**
- Raising urine citrate allowing for a higher saturation limit reducing the ability for calcium oxalate crystals to grow**
- Raising urine pH which inhibits the crystallization of calcium oxalate**
- Providing diuretic properties that can assist in the flushing of the kidneys**
- Preventing absorption of calcium through intestines resulting in less calcium crystallizing in the kidney**
- Using delayed release vegetarian capsule to avoid dissolving in the stomach**