Chanca Piedra is also commonly known as “Stone Breaker”
During recent testing:
✶ Kidney C.O.P.® was shown to inhibit calcium oxalate crystal growth by 99%
✶ Chanca Piedra 5:1 Extract only inhibited growth by 16% to 20%
✶ The testing clearly shows that Kidney C.O.P.® is more than FIVE TIMES stronger than Chanca Piedra!2,5
Test Conducted February 2018 – click here for full test results
Kidney C.O.P.® VS. Chanca Piedra (Stone Breaker)
Reduces Calcium Oxalate Crystal Stone Growth by 99%2*
Chanca Piedra 5:1 Extract only reduces by 16% to 20%5
Doctor Formulated and Recommended
Innovative Formulation Awarded FOUR US Patents2
Specifically Formulated to Target Calcium Oxalate Crystals, the Most Common Type of Stone2
Contains Clinically Tested, FDA Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) Ingredients✦4
Chance Piedra is not an FDA GRAS active ingredient
Clearly Displays and Lists the Amount of Each Active Ingredient
Most Chanca Piedra 5:1 Extract products do not list the amount of each active ingredient
Safe to Take Each and Every Day and On-Going
Chanca Piedra 5:1 Extract is NOT recommended to be taken on an on-going basis or longer than three months6
Conducted Hundreds of In Vitro Tests to Optimize Formula Specifically for Calcium Oxalate Crystals2
Conducted Zone IV Stability Testing to Ensure Maximum Potency and Strength
The Choice is Clear… Get Kidney C.O.P.® to help reduce the formation and growth of Calcium Oxalate Crystals*
Summary of Test Results Below
– Chanca Piedra also known as Stone Breaker, Stone Crusher or Phyllanthus Niruri –
✶ Kidney C.O.P.’s® formulation of active ingredients has been shown to be five times stronger at inhibiting the rate of calcium oxalate crystal growth when compared to Chanca Piedra Extract 5:1 Ratio (commonly known as Phyllanthus Niruri, Stone Breaker or Stone Crusher).2,3,5
✶ Unlike Chanca Piedra, which many experts recommend not to be taken for more than three months, Kidney C.O.P.® contains ingredients that allow the product to be taken every day so people can go about enjoying their lives year after year.3,4,6
✶ Kidney COP has run hundreds of in vitro tests ultimately optimizing the formula to inhibit the rate of calcium oxalate crystal growth by 99%. We have not seen any actual Chanca Piedra products in the market that actually run tests to determine their formula’s rate of inhibiting calcium oxalate crystal growth.2
✶ Kidney COP formulation is run through Zone IV stability testing to ensure potency even under the harshest environmental conditions. Many other supplement products are not run through Zone IV stability testing.
✶ Kidney COP actually lists the milligram amount of each active ingredient contained in each serving size. Chanca Piedra products often do not list the milligram amount each active ingredient or of the actual Chanca Piedra active ingredient contained in each serving size. Consumers of Chanca Piedra product often do not know exactly the amount of each active ingredient they are consuming and nor do they know if the amount is consistent with each serving size.
✦ Four (4) of the five (5) active ingredients in Kidney C.O.P.® are FDA GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) ingredients and the fifth ingredient is MUSA (commonly known as banana stems), a source of food utilized for centuries worldwide. Chance Piedra is not a FDA GRAS active ingredient.4
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22498635, http://eu-acme.org/europeanurology/upload_articles/Scales_July.pdf
- In vitro tests show that patented formula inhibits the rate of calcium oxalate crystal growth by 99%. Details can be found by reviewing patents 9,233,135 | 9,492,491 | 9,623,066 | and 9,789,152.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent any disease. Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Kidney C.O.P.’s® GRAS Designations: Citric Acid | 21 CFR 184.1033, Magnesium Citrate | 21 CFR 184.1449, Inositol (IP6) (Phytin) Phytic Acid | 21 CFR 184.1370, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride | 21 CFR 184.1676, Ingredient Five (Common Food Item) | Musa paradisiaca, banana stems, see https://kidneycop.com/ for links to FDA GRAS CFR – Code of Federal Regulations Title 21 Information.
- https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-441-chanca%20piedra.aspx?activeingredientid=441, https://www.rxlist.com/chanca_piedra/supplements.htm#SafetyConcerns