- How Kidney C.O.P.® Works
- 99% Reduction
- Clinically Researched Ingredients
- Patented Innovation
- Kidney C.O.P.® VS Chanca Piedra
How Does Kidney C.O.P.® Protect Against Calcium Oxalate Crystals?
Scientists have studied the ingredients in Kidney C.O.P.® and suggest they work by:
- Citrate binding with calcium to form urine soluble molecules and producing fewer non soluble calcium oxalate crystals**
- Raising urine citrate allowing for a higher saturation limit reducing the ability for calcium oxalate crystals to grow**
- Raising urine pH which inhibits the crystallization of calcium oxalate**
- Providing diuretic properties that can assist in the flushing of the kidneys**
- Preventing absorption of calcium through intestines resulting in less calcium crystallizing in the kidney**
- Using delayed release vegetarian capsule to avoid dissolving in the stomach**
Kidney C.O.P.® has been Shown to Reduce and Inhibit the Growth and Formation of Calcium Oxalate Crystals by 99% During Testing*
In vitro tests show that Kidney C.O.P.’s® patented formula inhibits the rate of calcium oxalate crystal formation by 99%*
Kidney C.O.P.®’s Patented Formulation Contains Clinically Researched Ingredients****
Calcium Oxalate Labs, Inc. is the only company that has combined the five active ingredients in Kidney C.O.P. and optimized them in laboratory in-vitro tests to inhibit the rate of Calcium oxalate crystal growth by 99%!*
Kidney C.O.P.® Five Active Ingredients have been shown to reduce the formation and growth of calcium oxalate crystals*
Active Ingredients: Pyridoxine HCl, Magnesium Citrate, Citric Acid, Phytin (Inositol) and Musa Paradisiaca
Each active ingredient in Kidney C.O.P. (or a combination of the ingredients) have been clinically tested and shown, to varying degrees of potential, to inhibit the rate of calcium oxalate crystal growth.****
****Many of Kidney C.O.P.’s active ingredients (or combination of) have been tested in clinical studies & have shown to have an effect inhibiting calcium oxalate crystal growth. Many of these clinical studies are found in the five patents: 9,233,135; 9,492,491; 9,623,006; 9,789,152; 10,471,115 – pgs 1 – 3 of each patent. A few of these clinical studies are listed below. Click on the links to see the abstracts:
- A prospective, randomized, controlled study to evaluate the efficacy & tolerability of Ayurvedic formulation “varuna and banana stem” in the management of urinary stones. J Altern Complement Med 2008 Dec; 14(10):1287-90. doi: 10.1089/acm.2008.0189. Patankar S1, Dobhada S, Bhansali M, Khaladkar S, Modi J.
- Results of long-term rice bran (inositol hexaphosphate (IP6) treatment on stone recurrence in hypercalciuric patients. Br J Urol. 1991 Mar;67(3):237-40. Ebisuno S1, Morimoto S, Yasukawa S, Ohkawa T.
- Potassium-magnesium citrate is an effective prophylaxis against recurrent calcium oxalate nephrolithiasis. J Urol. 1997 Dec;158(6):2069-73. Ettinger B1, Pak CY, Citron JT, Thomas C, Adams-Huet B, Vangessel A.
- Impact of long-term potassium citrate therapy on urinary profiles & recurrent stone formation. J Urol. 2009 Mar;181(3):1145-50. doi: 10.1016/j.juro.2008.11.014. 2009 Jan 18.
- Effect of potassium citrate therapy on stone recurrence & residual fragments after shockwave lithotripsy in lower caliceal calcium oxalate urolithiasis: a randomized controlled trial. Soygür T1, Akbay A, Küpeli S. ,J Endourol. 2002 Apr;16(3):149-52.
- The core of the pseudostem of musa in the treatment of urinary stones. R. Gopakumara Pillai Consultant Urologist, District Hospital, Kollam, Kerala, India., Ancient science of life 07/1995; 15(1):2-6., PubMed
- Control of hyperoxaluria with large doses of pyridoxine in patients with kidney stones. Int Urol Nephrol. 1988;20(4):353-9. Mitwalli A1, Ayiomamitis A, Grass L, Oreopoulos DG.
- Effect of daily MgO & vitamin B6 administration to patients with recurring calcium oxalate kidney stones. S N Gershoff, E L Prien. PMID: 6023850 DOI: 10.1093/ajcn/20.5.393
Kidney C.O.P.’s® patented formulation was optimized through in vitro laboratory tests
This optimization made Kidney C.O.P.® so successful at REDUCING CALCIUM OXALATE CRYSTAL GROWTH*, it has been awarded multiple patents.
View the Laboratory Testing that Lead to Our Five Patents!
Full Patents with Charts – Click the Links Below
Kidney C.O.P.® Calcium Oxalate Protector demonstrated in vitro testing that its optimized formula inhibits the rate of calcium oxalate crystal formation by 99% when compared to a control (no active). Kidney C.O.P.® individual active ingredients (and/or a select combination) have shown in human clinical in vivo studies to inhibit calcium oxalate crystals. These clinical studies have varied in size from as small as 12 patients to over 500 patients.**
Chanca Piedra is also known as “Stone Breaker”
During recent testing:
- Kidney C.O.P.® was shown to inhibit calcium oxalate crystal growth by 99%
- Chanca Piedra 5:1 Extract only inhibited growth by 16% to 20%
- The testing clearly shows that Kidney C.O.P.® is more than FIVE TIMES stronger than Chanca Piedra!2,5
- In addition, health care experts DO NOT recommend taking Chanca Piedra for more than 3 months
Test Conducted February 2018 – click here for full test results
Kidney C.O.P.® VS. Chanca Piedra (Stone Breaker)
Chanca Piedra & Stone Breaker
Reduces Calcium Oxalate Crystal Stone Growth
Chanca Piedra 5:1 Extract only reduces by 16% to 20%5
Doctor Formulated and Recommended
Innovative Formulation Awarded FIVE US Patents2
Specifically Formulated to Target Calcium Oxalate Crystals, the Most Common Type of Stone2
Contains Clinically Tested, FDA Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) Ingredients✦4
Chance Piedra is not an FDA GRAS active ingredient
Clearly Displays and Lists the Amount of Each Active Ingredient
Most Chanca Piedra 5:1 Extract products do not list the amount of each active ingredient
Safe to Take Each and Every Day and On-Going
Chanca Piedra 5:1 Extract is NOT recommended to be taken on an on-going basis or longer than three months6
Conducted Hundreds of In Vitro Tests to Optimize Formula Specifically for Calcium Oxalate Crystals2
Conducted Zone IV Stability Testing to Ensure Maximum Potency and Strength
The Choice is Clear… Get Kidney C.O.P.® to help reduce the formation and growth of Calcium Oxalate Crystals*
Summary of Test Results Below
– Chanca Piedra also known as Stone Breaker, Stone Crusher or Phyllanthus Niruri –
– Kidney C.O.P.’s® formulation of active ingredients has been shown to be five times stronger at inhibiting the rate of calcium oxalate crystal growth when compared to Chanca Piedra Extract 5:1 Ratio (commonly known as Phyllanthus Niruri, Stone Breaker or Stone Crusher).2,3,5
– Unlike Chanca Piedra, which many experts recommend not to be taken for more than three months, Kidney C.O.P.® contains ingredients that allow the product to be taken every day so people can go about enjoying their lives year after year.3,4,6
– Kidney COP has run hundreds of in vitro tests ultimately optimizing the formula to inhibit the rate of calcium oxalate crystal growth by 99%. We have not seen any actual Chanca Piedra products in the market that actually run tests to determine their formula’s rate of inhibiting calcium oxalate crystal growth.2
– Kidney COP formulation is run through Zone IV stability testing to ensure potency even under the harshest environmental conditions. Many other supplement products are not run through Zone IV stability testing.
– Kidney COP actually lists the milligram amount of each active ingredient contained in each serving size. Chanca Piedra products often do not list the milligram amount of each active ingredient or of the actual Chanca Piedra active ingredient contained in each serving size. Consumers of Chanca Piedra product often do not know exactly the amount of each active ingredient they are consuming and nor do they know if the amount is consistent with each serving size.
– Four (4) of the five (5) active ingredients in Kidney C.O.P.® are FDA GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) ingredients and the fifth ingredient is MUSA (commonly known as banana stems), a source of food utilized for centuries worldwide. Chance Piedra is not a FDA GRAS active ingredient.4
– https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22498635, http://eu-acme.org/europeanurology/upload_articles/Scales_July.pdf
– In vitro tests show that patented formula inhibits the rate of calcium oxalate crystal growth by 99%. Details can be found by reviewing patents 9,233,135 | 9,492,491 | 9,623,066 | and 9,789,152.
– These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent any disease. Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
– Kidney C.O.P.’s® GRAS Designations: Citric Acid | 21 CFR 184.1033, Magnesium Citrate | 21 CFR 184.1449, Inositol (IP6) (Phytin) Phytic Acid | 21 CFR 184.1370, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride | 21 CFR 184.1676, Ingredient Five (Common Food Item) | Musa paradisiaca, banana stems, see https://www.kidneycop.com/ for links to FDA GRAS CFR – Code of Federal Regulations Title 21 Information.
– https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-441-chanca%20piedra.aspx?activeingredientid=441, https://www.rxlist.com/chanca_piedra/supplements.htm#SafetyConcerns